So for several weeks I had been craving sweets...and I always seemed to be missing ONE ingredient necessary to fix most of the healthy desserts I wanted to try. This one was a SURE winner! The texture was more "cake-like" than brownie but never the less it satisfied exactly what I was looking for!
Adapted from Hungry Girl 1-2-3 Cookbook
18.25-oz box devil's food cake mix
15-oz can pure pumpkin
6-oz fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
1/4 cup Splenda No Calorie Sweetener (granulated)
1 t Coffee-mate Sugar Free French Vanilla powdered creamer
1/4 t vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine cake mix adn pumpkin, stirring until completely blended. Batter will be very thick.
3. Spray a large baking pan (9x13) with nonstick spray. Spread batter into pan and set aside
4. Place powdered creamer in a medium mixing bowl. Add 2 T warm water and stir until creamer has dissolved. Add cream cheese, Splenda, and vanilla extract. Using a whisk, mix vigorously until completely blended, smooth, and lump free.
5. Spoon cheesy mixture over the brownie batter and use a knife to swirl it in.
6. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow brownies to cool completely.
Makes 16 servings that are HUGE and only around 150 calories! Score!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Candy Bars
14 hours ago