Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ranch Chicken Wing Dip

Once upon a time...I used to make a cheese dip with velveeta, sausage and rotel. The new favorite is Buffalo Chicken Dip...this is now the 5th variation I've tried...and I personally think its my favorite! That may or may not have anything to do with the super cheesy top. You may want to double this recipe...between 4 guys. My 1.5 servings didn't make it very long!

Ranch Chicken Wing Dip
Adapted from Taste of Home "Potlucks and Parties"

Ingredients
1 package (8-oz) cream cheese (1/3 less fat used)
1 can (10-oz)chunk white chicken, drained and shredded
1/2 cup buffalo wing sauce (Frank's Buffalo style)
1/2 cup ranch salad dressing (I made my own using 1/2 cup of fat free sour cream and half of a ranch seasoning packet)
1 cup shredded Colby-Monterey jack cheese (recipe calls for 2 if you want way more cheese)

1. Spread Cream Cheese into an ungreased 1-qt baking dish. Layer with chicken, buffalo wing sauce and ranch dressing. Sprinkle with cheese
2. Bake uncovered at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve warm with tortilla chips.


Before being dominated...


Almost gone!

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! Thanks for sharing!
    http://www.mandysrecipebox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...