Monday, June 7, 2010

Bacon Ranch Broccoli Cole Slaw

The recipes for the week are from the brand new Hungry Girl cookbook that I could not WAIT to use! Check out http://www.hungry-girl.com. Her cookbooks are amazing! Wait until you see what we have in store for this week!

This was a great break from your typical cole slaw. I personally am not a fan of cole slaw and this was a great mix for me!


Bacon Ranch Broccoli Cole Slaw

2/3 c fat-free sour cream
1.5 T dry ranch dressing/dip seasoning mix (I use more...I love the ranch flavor!)
One 12-ounce bag dry broccoli cole slaw
1/4 c precooked real crumbled bacon

Combine sour cream and seasoning mix in a large bowl and stir thoroughly
Add slaw and toss to coat. Add bacon and mix well
Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...