I'm all about creating an easy side dish. I had some leftover whole mushrooms and told Jason to find a recipe for mushroom skewers. He did in fact pick a good one! This was quick and easy and sure to please!
1. 8 oz whole fresh mushrooms
2. ¼ cup margarine
3. ½ teaspoon dill weed ( I actually used fresh parsley...I was out of dill!)
4. ½ teaspoon garlic salt
1. Thread mushrooms on skewers.
2. Combine the margarine, garlic salt and dill weed.
3. Grill over hot heat for 10 to 15 minutes, bast and turn every 5 minutes.
Chewy Chocolate Chip Granola Bars
13 hours ago