Monday, July 5, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Dip

We've had several version of this dip...we have devoured all of them and I decided it was my turn to create my version! For entertaining, I would suggest doubling or tripling this recipe (or heck maybe even more)...its sure to please your crowd!

Buffalo Chicken Dip

8 oz. tub cream cheese (I used fat free), room temperature
1/4 cup ranch dressing (I used fat free sour cream/ranch seasoning mix)
1/4 cup nonfat plain yogurt
1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup Franks Red Hot, Buffalo Style


Place cream cheese in bowl and microwave just enough to smooth cream cheese to a creamier texture

Add remaining ingredients, stir well

Microwave for 2-3 minutes, stir and microwave more if necessary

Voila! Super easy and sure to please your crowd!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...