Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Lebanese Potato Salad

I did this as somewhat of the recipe of Lebanese Potato Salad. DF's mom makes it a lot and I used a recipe from a cookbook that I got for Christmas. Its a great (and pretty!) side dish. The simplicity makes it a perfect accompaniment to basically any main dish. Yum!!

Lebanese Potato Salad

4 large potatoes (I used about 8-9 red potatoes)
1 small clove garlic (used a little more)
1 t. salt (Used a little less)
1 t. pepper
1/3 cup of lemon juice (used more on accident!)
1 small onion, chopped
1/3-1/2 c. coarsely chopped parsley
1/3 c. olive oil

Boil the potatoes, cool and cut into 1-inch cubes (I did quarters). Mash the garlic with the seasonings. Add the lemon juice and stir well. Add the rest of the ingredients and toss, mixing well

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...